Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Unsettled

I find it impossible to settle tonight.

The air is alive with thousands upon thousands of invisible sparks that shock and shake and set fire to every nerve that lies under the thin coating of my pale skin. The nerves burn and the muscles spasm and the brain short circuts. Nothing gets done. Nothing can be finished for nothing can be started.

At least not successfully.

A million incoherant non-thoughts shatter throught the mind leaving it simultainiously dangerously full and disasterously empty. There is no filling it. There is no calming it.

So much movement in the immobile stillness. I can feel the pulse in my wrist as I type. It is trying to escape. It wants to be free and not bound to the beats of the heart. I can feel every one of the burning nerve endings that seek the surface of my flesh. They dance to the time set by my pulse, blanketing me completly in thier electric waves.

It is impossible to settle tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment