Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Changes

I'm stuck in a rut. That's what it is I have decided. I have no routine anymore. No structure. And as much as I love spontaneity, in the real world flying by the seat of your pants gets nothing achieved. Not really. Not beyond depressed thoughts and harping on like a emo.

I always claimed that emo's pissed me off, but now I am realising that I sound just like one - I don't mean to.

So it is time to get proactive. It is time to set myself a schedule; a routine and stick to it.

Daily job searches; more awareness of the outside world; daily timed writing challenge; at least three hours dedicated to my novel.

It's time for me to get my positive attitude back. I missed placed it for a while, but going without it hasn't worked so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment