Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Friday, November 27, 2015

What a Month

Hullo hullo lovely Internet people's,  hope you've all been keeping well over the last month since I last wrote anything. Time seemed to get away from me over the last few weeks. Not really surprising I guess. The Christmas season has hit us - and since I work in a job that encompasses both retail and hospitality, I'm sure you can imagine the carnage the Christmas brings with it.

On that note, please remember over the holiday period that sales staff are humans too. Be nice to them, they feel the stress of the period ten times more than they are showing, and yelling at them because they are sold out of something is not going to make it magically appear....

But anyway, getting off that soap box, I was informed that the links to follow the blog we not working (Thanks again :)). I am really sorry about that have just now tried reinstalling them, hopefully that works?  I will also accept any suggestions on how to fix it if it hasn't.  Turns out editing this things template isn't quite so easy on a tablet as it was on my now dead laptop. Go figure.

I'm not going to do an update just yet, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and I am trying to fix the problems. I'll work on my update over the weekend - which I get now. Yay for finally having the minion trained up... kinda...

Bye for now, talk to you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment