Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Sunday, March 13, 2016

Progress...

....despite everything.

I am definatly longing for life to go back to some semblance of normal. Nanna's funeral is on Tuesday, so I fly back to Christchurch tomorrow night after work. Work is still back on six day weeks until we find some one to replace the thieving little idiot that is currently hiding from the police. Plus on top of everything, nanna's brother died six days after her. 

I did manage a couple of days stitching though, and boy did it feel good.
Heritage Stitchcraft, NZ Map, on 28 monaco, coffee dyed myself

I haven't done any of the bits inside the land - rivers, mountains and what not. I figured I would do all the coast lines first. But it is going quite a big faster than I had thought it would.

Hopefully by this time next week things will have settled a little and it will go even faster. I think I'm over the starting bug that hit me and am ready to finish something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment