Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Sunday, October 17, 2010

ctrl-alt-delete

I opened this window, with every intent to write some potentially intelligent rambling about.... something.... I'm even pretty sure that I had a topic in mind when I made mouse motion to double click in all the right places.... but for the life of me, mabye half a minute later, I cant remember what my purpose was.

Sleep and retry - perhaps that is all that is needed. Like restarting the computer when it has its little spaz-outs. When my alarm goes off tomorrow morning, with any luck, it'll all come flooding back to me in waves of white and grey matter that have currently abandoned me.

Defiantly one of those days that make you wish that life had a ctrl-alt-delete option.

No comments:

Post a Comment