Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baking Outside of the Workplace

Baking food is all well and good - tasty treats that are the money earner for any baker worth his or her own salt. But when the temperature outside is hot enough to cause the people to bake its a little much. Yes, I know that it gets alot hotter in other parts of the world - but I don't live in those parts now do I?

36 degrees is far far too hot for this poppit.

It is not too hot for flat hunting though. Apparently the reverse is actually true. Its actually perfect. Perfect enough to get a great little two-bedroom in a prime location for the right price.

Car and a home in three days or less - that's the way to do it. Now to aim for the trifecta and get a man in the next week. That could be pushing it a little mind you. Luck can only hang in there for so long can't it. Especially considering.....well no, lets not go there - I'm in too good a mood to even think about that one aspect of my life. Since all the other tiles are falling into place I think I can afford to have the blinkers on for that particular one. At least for a little while longer anyway.

Car and a house. So excited, so very excited. Best part is there is no hanging around to wait for possession - we can have it within the week if we so wish.

I knew this year would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment