Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Extraordinary Works of Alan Moore - George Khoury




In my strange little brain, Alan Moore can do no wrong. His thoughts and views on the world and life in general are things that I agree with wholeheartedly and that these opinions are reflected in his writing style is something that I both appreciate and enjoy.

I do not however, like biographies. I don't know why, I just never have. So it took me a while to convince myself that I had to read this one.

And I really glad that I did.

Its not so much a biography as tribute. Yes there is biographical information, but it is in the form of an interview, so the quintessential Alan Moore intellect and wit still shines through.

Three stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment