Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun Times

I would have thought that in a university, that is FILLED with educated people, that there would some intellegence. But no. Here I am, trying to apply to graduate and they can't tell me my name right let alone if I have enough credits for both degrees. You do the papers that they tell you too and then they still turn around and tell you that you don't have enough credits.

The pink hood would have clashed with the gold anyway.

And I just KNOW that they are going to say the wrong name. Again.

Thats not even thinking about the shear fact that my parents will actually be in the same room as each other - a truely terrifying idea.

It's not as though having said degree (or two) is actually helping me find work at the moment.

Who decided all this was a good idea again? I'm sure I had said that I wanted to go to culinary school. Who did I let me talk into university?

No comments:

Post a Comment