Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Friday, March 26, 2010

Wanting

I wonder what it is like to never want. I don't mean the kind of not wanting that comes from being wealthy.  That kind of not wanting stems only from the ability to gain everything because of the high level of money avaliable. While that would be nice at times, I think that that you be over rated. Things would not have the same meaning if they were not worked for.... oh dear lord I'm starting to sound like my father....

But no, wealth is not what I am talking about.

To never want. To never have a single thing that you want. To be perfectly happy with absolutly nothing. To live with no material affects, no desire for them, no need for people, no need for company....

No need for anything.

It sounds like such an uncomplicated and stressless existance.

No comments:

Post a Comment