Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Friday, January 7, 2011

Driving Round Abouts

It is official. Round-abouts are the bain of my existence. I hate them - I detest them even. They are evil and should be wiped from the face of the planet.

I'm liking my driving lessons until I have to go round those damn things. I vote we replace them all with traffic lights. That seems like a good idea to me.

Parallel parking - bring it on; car parks, motorways, open roads in gale force winds - I am so on it. But round abouts.... well you get the point....

It will be great to not have to be a burden on every one around me once I am let loose on the roads though. To be able to drive myself to and from work - if nothing else it will make my work day shorter. Not that that is a particularly big worry to me. Now that I am used to the new job and new aspect of working full time the days don't seem particularly long.

If only my words would come back. I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment