Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Friday, January 28, 2011

Elastic

Starting to feel a little as though I am made of rubber. There seems to be so many demands on my time and no where near enough hours in not only the day but the week in general. Always rushing, rushing, rushing, from one thing to the next. Never stopping, never ceasing, never allowing time to decompress and process the moments that have gone before... Need some me time - some writing time. Time to dedicate to my imaginary friends rather than the tangible real ones....as  unsocial as that may sound.

I love my friends dearly - I really do. They are more dear to me than my family. But the friends that live in my head need their moment to shine too.. especially if my list of things to achieve this year are going to come any where near finished...

Over stretched. I am extended out in so many directions that it will be a relief to be able to get back to my normal non-elastic shape. A serious case of fingers in too many pies.

There is a lesson for me to learn in this I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment