Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be attained only by
someone who is
detached
SIMONE WEIL


Monday, November 8, 2010

Crayola Magic

When, and why, do we become too old for crayons? I had forgotten entirely how much fun those little wax sticks could be until I was using them earlier today. We seem to hit a certain point in childhood - who knows how this point is chosen -but we reach this magical point and all of a sudden crayons become 'uncool' and for 'babies'. We move onto bigger and better things such as felt tips and coloured pencils and for some strange reason we don't really look back.

But we should!

I am officially reinstating them in my life - they are far too enjoyable not too. I'm not quite sure yet in what capacity they will be, but mark my words they will make a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment